Yesterday I published this note on Facebook, regarding Og Mandino’s classic “The Greatest Salesman In The World”.
I didn’t mention how my wife first introduced me to this book in a moment when I needed positive reinforcement, how it opened my eyes to accepting how perfect my life is and exactly where I would work to improve it.
I’m very thankful for this book, and I plan on extending my review to each scroll. For now, read the 10 vows of success, and take a moment to absorb them.
1. Never again will I pity or belittle myself
2. Never again will I greet the dawn without a map
3. Always will I bathe my days in the golden glow of enthusiasm
4. Never again will I be disagreeable to a living soul
5. Always I will seek the seed of triumph in every adversity
6. Never again will I perform any task at less than my best
7. Always will I throw my whole self into the task at hand
8. Never again will I wait and hope for opportunity to embrace me
9. Always will I examine, each night, my deeds of the fading day
10. Always will I maintain contact, through prayer, with my creator
I really admire the amazing relation between the title and exactly what the book is about, and how there’s much more to success BEFORE you actually make money.